Monday 6 April 2009

EVALUATION

QUESTION SIX & SEVEN: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing your product, and what have i learnt from the priliminery task to the full product ?

Before these tasks i hadn't really used film camera's or Apple Mac's, so the majority was new to me. I learnt the very basics like changing the tape in the camera to the harder things such as putting effects onto the clips.
There wasn't alot of filming to do in my main task, there was only about 4 shots all together, and they was all hand held. Then i learnt how to import my footage to iMovie HD on the Apple Mac's, then how to cut up my footage into the seperate shots, then dragging them onto the time line and cutting the shots and putting them in the order i wanted.
As for editing the shots, i learnt how to make a shot fade to black and white, how to slow down and speed up footage, and add text pages, how to extract sound and how to move my film to Final Cut Pro so that i could zoom in and crop some of my shots.

I feel like the priliminary task was alot simpler to make than my main task because i only had to cut the clips and put them in order, i didnt have to put on any effects or slow footage down.

No comments: