Monday 6 April 2009

EVALUATION

QUESTION TWO: How does your media product represent particular social groups ?

My film is largely based around the rock and roll lifestyle stereotype. That stereotype is that i you play rock and roll music you also take drugs, smoke, binge drink and sleep around alot. Also looking at the music industry as something that will inevatibly take away your life and make you feel really down.
So i feel my production des exentuate these commonly thought of ideas. And agrees with the the stereotype of the rock and roll and music socail groups. I explain this in the voice over at the beggining of my film.
I tried to show tis visually, by the man having a ciggarette in his mouth, and he is lying on the floor staring into space, this shows a vonrability. He looks lonely, it accompanys the voice over well.

No comments: