Friday 5 December 2008

Title


TITLE OF FILM
I have chosen to call my film 'HAMMER OF THE GODS', after a book written by Stephen Davis about the career of the infamous band that is Led Zeppelin. But it also looks at what happened out of the studio and off the stage to talk about thier wild rock agender.
I thought this was a relevant title because the book is about wild rock lifes and thats what i want my film my to portray about this mans life.
Also HAMMER OF THE GODS depicts exactly what i want the film to be about. The HAMMER part of the title represents judement (i.e judeges hammer), which is about the man in my film getting he's punishment for doing bad things in his life. And THE GODS part of the title shows religion, which is sort of a play on the films genre of violent gangster, because it goe against religion and god.

No comments: